Sunday, April 19, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 13

This month has been quite hectic with regards to school. It is finally hitting me that I don't have much more time left in this semester. It is making me really wish that I would have worked ahead a little more especially in a class like this. It would have been so easy for me to get a head this semester and I didn't. I am definitely feeling the stress of the end of the semester.I am also going to be going to Florida for vacation in a couple of days and I will be there for a week so I have extra school work to do so that I don't fall behind the week before finals. It wasn't my best timing for a vacation but I know that I definitely need one. This week has been pretty hectic becomes of it.

I felt pretty good about this weeks writing though. I liked the units that I read so I was excited to be able to do my storytelling. There are some weeks that I feel like my writing is horrible and then some that I feel like my writing isn't too bad. I really liked the story that I based my storytelling off of so I was excited to tell my version of it, especially since I wanted to change the ending as I read it.

My other classes are staying pretty busy too. I have a Spanish presentation to do soon so I have been working on that. Its not going very well as of right now but hopefully I can get things on track really soon. I just can't believe that there is such little time left in this semester. It is really getting down to the times where there is so much that I need to study but I feel pretty good about how this semester is going so I am not too worried about everything.  I know that in December, all this studying will finally pay off when I graduate.

Personal photos of my children. Taken on Easter Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. I totally know exactly what you mean about wanting to get ahead, but just not having the time to! It's like this semester seriously just came and went. I honestly can't believe it's almost over! Definitely enjoy yourself on your Florida vacation! I'm sure it will be very well deserved! Finish strong in these last few weeks, and best of luck to you as you finish out your degree at the end of this year!

    ReplyDelete