Monday, April 27, 2015

College Writing Review

College writing is sometimes stressful. I like being able to write about things that interest me or to write things that are a subject that I chose. It is harder to be able to write things that you are told to write but it does come in handy. I feel that the amount of writing that I have done in college has prepared me for anything that I may have to write in the future. There haven't been very many classes where I had to write a whole lot. Mostly the usual with subjects like English. I have also had to write a lot when I took a philosophy class.

The writing in this class has definitely been my favorite though. I used to write stories and stuff like that when I was little but after being in college for quite some time, I stopped doing it. This class has reminded me that I love writing and I actually missed doing it. This class's writing was completely different than the other classes I have taken and I really enjoyed all the assignments. My overall college writing experiences have been average. I actually feel like this class has helped me improve my writing more than any other class that I had taken.

Stack of papers. Source: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment